Mazagan's golf course, which stretches over 6,885 meters and was designed by golf legend Gary Player, is the longest links course in North Africa. Each dune and valley was built with local sand, and the course is watered with recycled water to reduce waste.
It is open all year and caters to all levels of golfers, with everything from fast-moving greens to big, roll-friendly fairways, all with spectacular ocean views. Mazagan's unusual microclimate and unmatched location adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean's rolling waves benefit the course and offers the ideal challenge for golfers of all levels, allowing you to become an expert on North Africa's longest course.
- Accommodation in a superior double room
- Breakfast buffet.
- All drinks (soft and alcoholic) for the duration of the stay for 2 adults from a Set Menu (excluding the Alias nightclub, minibar and In-Room Dining)
- 1 green fee of 18 holes and driving range access per person per day on the Mazagan Golf Course, throughout the stay. Free Replay
- 2 x 50% discount vouchers provided per room, per stay, applicable on selected Mazagan Spa treatments
- Access to the nightclub
- Access to leisure and wellness activities throughout the stay: biking, archery, fitness, and the Hammam
- Access to the 3 kids clubs throughout the stay: Baby Club, Kids Club and Rush Club
- Stay taxes
- Premium Travel Assistance
- Meals not mentioned, drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Golf equipment rental and caddies.
- Services not mentioned in the package.