Kyle Philips. He is an American who is one of the most renowned contemporary architects in the world. His signature course is Kingsbarns Golf Links in St. Andrews, Scotland, which was voted the best new international golf course in 2000 and is currently ranked 61st in the world and 17th outside the United States.
It is an 18-hole championship course, Par 72 with a total length of 6,644 meters and black ball tees for professional players.
The course is a Moroccan oasis with a slight touch of Scottish links. The course has a varied design, with undulating fairways that are interspersed with 104 strategically placed bunkers that both present a strategic challenge for professional players while remaining both enjoyable and affordable for recreational golfers. The special feature of Al Maaden Golf Course is its mirror lakes in which the sun's rays and the beauty of our Moroccan gardens are reflected.
The course record is 64 strokes, held by the Irish professional Stephen Grant achieved on February 22, 2010 during the Atlas Pro Tour organized in collaboration with the European satellite circuit which is the EPD-Tour.
• Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis (Breakfast buffet) during 7 days.
• Golf: 5 Green fees At Al Maaden Golf Marrakech in a basis of 18 or 09 holes green fees.
• Transfers from/to Marrakech airport.
• Tourist Taxes
• Premium Travel Assistance.
• Meals not mentioned, drinks, tips and personal expenses
• Rental of golf equipment and cadets.
• Benefits or services not mentioned in the package include.